- "What do you think you’re doing?"
"We are going to a hamburger bar, Mother."
- ―Abby being sarcastic to Grace after she and the Blazko Twins stole her Whisper Helicopter.[src]
Abby "Super Spesh" Walker is the daughter of Grace Walker and Norman Caldwell. She is a supporting character appearing in Wolfenstein: Youngblood. Abby is a good friend of both William J. Blazkowicz's twin daughters, Jessica and Sophia Blazkowicz.
Abby is an intelligent and practical young woman. However, she shares her father's anti-authoritative attitude and often shows rebellious tendency towards authoritative figure, even her mother. Consequently, Grace often has some trouble keeping her in line.
She also exhibits apathy towards other peoples opinions of her, often ignoring them in the pursuit of her own goals and opinions.
The New Colossus
Abby first appeared as an infant during the events of The New Colossus. William Blazkowicz had traveled to the ruins of New York City looking to recruit the resistance cell located in the ruins of the Empire State Building in the hopes of liberating the American continent from Nazi rule. After a tense introduction, Abby's mother, Grace Walker, spoke with Blazkowicz about joining the Kreisau Circle resistance while breastfeeding Abby, whom Blazkowicz mistakenly called a boy. Immediately after, the resistance cell's location was attacked by Nazi forces but were routed after an intense firefight. The resistance cell members, along with Grace and Abby, were evacuated to the Eva's Hammer which was serving as the Kreisau Circle's base of operations immediately following the conclusion of the firefight.
Grace Walker and Abby take up Caroline Becker's cabin on the bridge of the Eva's Hammer, where Abby remains for the rest of the events of The New Colossus.
Abby returns in Wolfenstein: Youngblood, now nineteen years old. When B.J. Blazkowicz goes missing after a mission to New Paris and the Global Resistance seems unwilling to mount a mission to find him, Abby assists Blazkowicz's daughters Jessica and Sophia Blazkowicz on their own mission to find him. Abby initially finds the two sisters to be 'weird' after they show a desire to fight the Nazis, but ultimately helps them, seen flying a VTOL while the two sisters undertake their mission. She provides technological and communication support for the twins as they search for their father and fight to free Paris from Nazi rule.
- Advanced Scientific Understanding: Abby shows herself to be a prodigy in science at early age. Because of her intelligence, she managed to master Da'at Yichud technology quite quickly under Seth Roth's tutelage.
- Hacking: Abby is a proficient hacker.
The New Colossus
- Abby is the first of the next generation of characters to be born, her birth occurring before the Second American Revolution.
- Abby will note her the twins' favorite book has plot holes if you go to her station.
- Abby will often adjust her glasses in cinematics, possibly being a tic for her.
|Organization||French Resistance · Fourth Reich · United States Army · Maquis · FBI · SS Special Projects Division|
|Global Resistance||Jessica and Sophia Blazkowicz · B.J. Blazkowicz · Anya Oliwa · Grace Walker · Abby Walker|
|Nazis||Messer · Lothar Brandt · Julie Brandt · Winkler · Unnamed Reichskanzler|
|Other||Billy Blaze · Max Hass · Set Roth|