The level opens in a grandiose hallway, with a landscape visible but not accessible behind columns.
|Part of||Episode 4|
The level opens in a grandiose, chandelier-lit central hall of clean stone bricks, from which a Landscape is visible but not accessible behind columns - this is where BJ has entered the weapons research facility. The hall is guarded by one to six Guards, depending on difficulty, and opens up to three rooms:
- A brief hallway in the east that is guarded by up to four SS on higher difficulty
- A formal dining room in the north that is guarded by Officers and possibly SS, with Secret #1[secret 1] in a Hitler portrait on the northern wall
- Another hallway in the west
This last hallway opens in the north to a red brick region featuring several hallways, one of which holds the gold Key necessary to finish the level. In the south, a confusing room of jagged brown rock and metal centers is filled with hidden Guards, as well as two Secrets, one of which harbors a Chain Gun. Behind a locked door are two Officers and the level exit.
The level has only a few Secrets:
- A Hitler portrait on the northern wall of the dining room contains Food and Ammo
- A rock wall in the confusing final series of jagged brown rock and metal stones contains a Chain Gun and ammo
- Another rock wall in the same room as #2 contains two Medkits.
|Episode One||Floor 1 · Floor 2 · Floor 3 · Floor 4 · Floor 5 · Floor 6 · Floor 7 · Floor 8 · Floor 9 (Boss) · Floor 10 (Secret)|
|Episode Two||Floor 1 · Floor 2 · Floor 3 · Floor 4 · Floor 5 · Floor 6 · Floor 7 · Floor 8 · Floor 9 (Boss) · Floor 10 (Secret)|
|Episode Three||Floor 1 · Floor 2 · Floor 3 · Floor 4 · Floor 5 · Floor 6 · Floor 7 · Floor 8 · Floor 9 (Boss) · Floor 10 (Secret)|