The Office of Secret Actions (OSA) is a joint American and British clandestine government agency headquartered in London, England. It is dedicated to dealing with top secret missions and operations for Allied forces. B.J. Blazkowicz is a member of the OSA, and their most prestigious agent.
The Office of Secret Actions is a joint venture between Britain and America, created to pursue clandestine operations behind enemy lines. Information flows in from their agents in the field, and contacts within the resistance movements of German-occupied Europe. The OSA chases down these threads of intelligence, trying to figure out what the Nazis are planning next. Now reports are coming in that don't make sense. It appears that Heinrich Himmler has set something in motion. Always a believer in the occult, Himmler's SS Paranormal Division seems unusually active. The OSA send in their best men to find out exactly what is going on.
- William J. Blazkowicz (Classic) (from 1940, 1942, 1943 to 1945 (to 1947))
- Frank Webley (or Wesley) (KIA March 1943)
- The OSA Director
- Jack Stone
- Jack Straw
- Joseph D. Hassett (Director)
- William J. Blazkowicz (MachineGames) (1944 - 1946)
- Gordon (Inspector?)
- Fergus Reid
- Richard Wesley (KIA March 1946)
- Pippa Shepherd (KIA March 1946)
- The Freedom Chronicles
- Attempt to recover the Spear of Destiny from Germany to weaken Hitler's power (multiple occasions throughout 1940, 1942 and later)
- Several missions ultimately leading to the end of Operation Resurrection (1943).
- Several missions ultimately leading to the end of Operation Eisenfaust (February, 1945).
- Mission to destroy the SS Tirpitz (1945).
- Several missions ultimately leading to the end of Operation Nachtsonne and Operation Ubermensch (Late 1944-1945)
The Old Blood/The New OrderEdit
- The OSA and its symbol appears on letterhead in a letter from Wesley to Pippa (The Old Blood).
- The assault on Deathshead's Compound (1946).
In the December of 1948, the entire government agency is wiped out after the Nazi victory in World War II, followed by the surrender of U.S. during the events of Wolfenstein: The New Order. The surviving members of the organization who failed to go into hiding are subsequently murdered by the SS in concentration camps in accordance with the Kommandobefehl (Commando Order)
The OSA appears in Wolfenstein RPG and retconned into the backstory for Wolfenstein 3D Classic on IOS (which includes both Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny). The events of Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny and their connection to the OSA are mentioned in the Wolfenstein Graphic Novels and in Wolfenstein (2009) itself (in particular the events of Spear of Destiny).
In Wolfenstein: The New Order, the OSA is mentioned in the prologue mission. Its only appearance is the radio transmission between them and Condor 1. Fergus was talking to someone named Gordon who was in charge at OSA Command.
- The OSA is based on the real-life Office of Strategic Services (OSS) formed during World War Two, modeled after the British Special Operations Executive (SOE). The OSS would later evolve into the present day CIA, and its primary functions carried on by the Special Activities Division.
- The interior of OSA Headquarters is slightly different from RtCW version to Wolfenstein version, and apparently in two different locations (in London, and outside of London somewhere).
- ↑ RTCW guide, pg 5
- ↑ Jaguar/Snes versions "operative"
- ↑ Quake Champions, Bio 5
- ↑ Quake Champions, Bio
- ↑ Wolfenstein Platinum Edition
- ↑ Wolfenstein Graphic Novel, part 2
- ↑ Wolfenstine (2009), see Anton Kriege
- ↑ Wolfenstein Platinum Edition
- ↑ WOlfenstein Graphic Novels
- ↑ Play the legendary original game that launched the First Person Shooter genre. You are OSA super agent B.J. Blazkowicz and you must escape from Castle Wolfenstein and defeat the twisted Nazi regime!
- ↑ Whitaker, Ron (July 28, 2017). Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Season Pass and Pre-order DLC Revealed. The Escapist. Retrieved on July 30, 2017
|Organization||101st Airborne Division · Da'at Yichud · MAPE · Neumond · Kreisau Circle · United States Army · SS Special Projects Division · Office of Secret Actions · Pflaumen · Parachute Regiment|
|Resistance||BJ Blazkowicz · Anya Oliwa · Caroline Becker · Fergus Reid · Prendergast · Private Wyatt · Tekla · J · Klaus Kreutz· Max Hass · Bobby Bram · Set Roth · Bombate ·|
|Nazis||Wilhelm Strasse · Irene Engel · Hans "Bubi" Winkle · Friedrich Keller · The Knife · Anton Krieger · Wolfgang|
|Others||Blondie · Gates · Benson|
|Organization||101st Airborne Division · United States Army · SS Paranormal Division · SS Special Projects Division · Office of Secret Actions|
|Resistance||BJ Blazkowicz · Annette Krause · Pippa Shepherd · Fergus Reid · Ludwig Kessler · Richard Wesley · Katrin · Markus · Village Drunkard|
|Nazis||Rudi Jäger · Helga Von Schabbs · Emmerich Schreiner ·|
|Other||Otto I · Eadgyth · Konrad · Siegbald Berger|