Operation: Eisenmann is a Wolf3D total conversion for Doom II.
Intro: from the readme of the scenario.
For months, there have been unconfirmed rumors that Dr. Schabbs has been working on a new top secret project under Hitler's direct orders at an unknown location somewhere in Germany. According to these rumors, this new project, code-named Eisenmann (Ironman), involves the creation of a genetically engineered super soldier who would stand twelve feet tall and wear armor as thick as a tank's. If this Ubersoldat were ever set loose on the battlefield, it could give Germany the strength it needs to tip the balance and win the war.
Allied Intelligence has now learned that the offices of the Giftmacher Chemical Company in downtown Dresden are actually a front for Eisenmann, and that Schabbs is working in an underground laboratory somewhere beneath the building's basement. The building itself is heavily guarded by crack units of the Waffen-SS. B.J.'s mission is to infiltrate this building after hours, find his way to the lab, and terminate both Schabbs and his ubersoldat prototype before mass production of this monster can ever begin.
B.J. breaches the Company's headquarters then wreaks havoc in the building. He goes to the underground sub-levels of the facility. He soon realized that Schabbs also conducted experiments on Mutants - turning them into Giant Mutants. B.J. destroys them then kills Schabbs, then the Eisenmann. B.J. escapes the Company's HQ at the rooftops, where many Nazis are already waiting for him.
The same as 2nd Encounter.
Enemies and BossesEdit
The same as Escape from Totenhaus, with new mini-bosses and more:
- Waffen SS Boss: Uses twin Chainguns, they resemble a cross of Hans and Trans Grosse in black and uses a helmet. They replace Mancubus.
- Mecha Schabbs: Dr. Schabbs in Mecha Hitler suit. What else?
- Eisenmann Prototype: Something terrifying and big. It's B.J.'s job to kill this monstrosity.
- Giant Mutant Class 1: Replaced Hell Knight.
- Giant Mutant Class 2: 'Twice as much tough'. They replaced Baron of Hell.
- Chaingun Turret: Replaced Arachnotron. These things can kill the player within a few shots.
- Kamikaze Mutant: Replaced Pinky Demon. They explode in contact.
- Invisible Mutant: After drinking an invisibility drink, they got 'camouflaged'. They will try to ambush you while you can't see them.
- The Eisenmann was actually a giant modified Hans Grosse.
- Some of the Mutant sound files are in fact, taken from Duke Nukem 3D.