- "The past, present, and future are the same equation for all people and all things."
A resistance fighter who calculates everything by the numbers, Tekla is obsessed with mathematical equations and calculations. She sees hidden connections and possibilities everywhere, causing her to scribble notes constantly.
The New Order
Tekla is a female resistance fighter who appears in the Fergus' Timeline who is obsessed with calculations and the infinite probabilities of the universe. She uses this obsession to help the resistance through planning, although this is never directly shown in the game. Her personal philosophy includes determinism, on which her character is partially based.
She is an overactive genius whose every waking thought is occupied with statistics and equations, to better predict the actions and reactions of events, to help combat the Nazis. While she initially insults B.J. whenever he approaches her, Tekla eventually warms up to him when he teaches her how to use firearms and even refers to B.J. as her first friend.
Tekla was fatally wounded during Frau Engel's raid of the Kreisau Circle's base of operations while helping B.J. reach Fergus and Caroline in the hangar after she had already gained a literal pile of dead Nazis before that. After confirming she had accepted her fate she kicks the chair keeping the door to her room sealed off taking two of Engel's soldiers with her before being gunned down.
The New Colossus
Despite not being mentioned in game, her photo lies in Club Kreisau in Fergus' timeline.
- Just as the character 'J' is a tribute to the pop-culture icon Jimi Hendrix, Tekla is also a personification of a famous person--Nikola Tesla--and is an homage to him.
- She is the one of the two NPCs that use the 1946 version of the Handgun in the 1960 timeline, the other one being Frau Engel.
- It is possible to see in her room the IDKFA code from another Id software game, DOOM as an easter egg.
- Tekla's name is Greek in origin (theo - God, kleos - glory) and used to be a moderately common given name in Poland during pre-war and shortly post-war period (including the 1960s).
- Tekla's name is also very similar to the spanish word "tecla", which means key, (computer key, not a door key).
- It is possible Tekla is on the autism spectrum, as she showcases several key traits, such as a gift for numbers and seeming difficulty with socialization.
- She might also be slightly schizophrenic, as her obsession with numbers, hearing voices and talking to herself, paranoia, and overall erratic behavior are more symptomatic of the disorder.
|Organization||101st Airborne Division · Da'at Yichud · MAPE · Neumond · Kreisau Circle · United States Army · SS Special Projects Division · Office of Secret Actions · Pflaumen · Parachute Regiment|
|Resistance||BJ Blazkowicz · Anya Oliwa · Caroline Becker · Fergus Reid · Prendergast · Private Wyatt · Tekla · J · Klaus Kreutz· Max Hass · Bobby Bram · Set Roth · Bombate ·|
|Nazis||Wilhelm Strasse · Irene Engel · Hans "Bubi" Winkle · Friedrich Keller · The Knife · Anton Krieger · Wolfgang|
|Others||Blondie · Gates · Benson|