Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a standalone sequel to Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus serving as a prelude to Wolfenstein 3. The sequel takes place 19 years after The New Colossus after the Second American Revolution liberated America from Nazi rule and into the 1980s and focuses on B.J.'s twin daughters. Jess and Soph as the newest members of the Global Resistance against the Nazis in search of B.J. when he went missing in Paris, France (Vichy France). The game can be a solo or cooperative experience.
In 1980, after William J. Blazkowicz liberated America from the Nazi empire, Jessie and Sophie Blazkowicz go looking for their missing father in Paris, France. After being informed of BJ's whereabouts by eavesdropping on Anya Oliwa and Grace Walker, Jess, Soph, and Abby (Grace's daughter) steal a helicopter and meet the Global Resistance in the Paris catacombs. The resistance tells them to go assassinate General Winkler on his blimp over Paris. After they successfully assassinate the General, they fall from the blimp and must find their way to the catacombs. Once in the catacombs, they are tasked to activate and hack 3 computers; Brother 1, 2, and 3. These computers will show the location of Lab X and the location of their father, William Blazkowicz. Soon after hacking the final computer Abby discovers the appearance of a Nazi general and realizes two of the resistance members are actually Nazis: Lothar and Julie Brandt.
- Jess and Soph Blazkowicz - Protagonists
- William J. Blazkowicz
- Lothar Brandt - Main Antagonist
- Julie Brandt - Secondary Antagonist
- Super Soldier
- Elite Guard
- General Winkler
- Reich Specialist
- Uzi Sub-machine gun
Story Missions Edit
The game starts with 3 missions that leads you the base of operations (Catacombs), missions are called:
- Der Nachtfalter
At the Catacombs side-missions become available along with other 3 story missions. Depending on the difficulty level that's being played, it's recommended to complete side-missions to gain levels and upgrade abilities and weapons.
The 3 story missions available as you get to the Catacombs are:
- Brother 1
- Brother 2
- Brother 3
Objective of the 3 missions are the same. Raid the place to give access to Abby to its mainframe. Below 3 links of videos showing the final challenge of each of mission.
When this 3 missions are complete, the last story mission becomes available: Mission Lab X. It is the longest mission of all 7 missions and the last boss is considered the most challenging part of the game. At this video you can watch a video of the final combat.
- Paris, France
- Like The New Order's prequel The Old Blood, the game is a standalone spin-off to the main series taking place in another time.
- The game title is a nod to The Old Blood.
- Bethesda confirmed that the game is a side-story. Therefore, the event of the game will take place between Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus and the upcoming Wolfenstein 3.
- This is the first Wolfenstein game which in its German release has references to the Nazis and Germany, due to the new German law (although it still replaces the Nazi symbols such Swastikas and Nazi eagles with the triangles and the balkenkreuz with the squares. Furthermore, "the Reich" is still referred as "the Regime").
Wolfenstein: Youngblood received "mixed or average" reviews, according to review aggregator Metacritic with a rated of 74/100 for PC, 69/100 for PS4, 64/100 for XONE and 67/100 for Nintendo Switch, respectively.    
- ↑ https://www.kotaku.com.au/2018/06/wolfenstein-youngblood-is-a-co-op-game-coming-next-year/
- ↑ http://au.ign.com/articles/2018/06/11/e3-2018-wolfenstein-young-blood-announced-a-co-op-sequel-set-in-the-future
- ↑ https://www.game.de/en/blog/2018/08/09/german-authorities-allow-inclusion-of-symbols-of-unconstitutional-organisations-in-games/
- ↑ https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/wolfenstein-youngblood
- ↑ https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/wolfenstein-youngblood
- ↑ https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/wolfenstein-youngblood
- ↑ https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/wolfenstein-youngblood
|Organization||French Resistance · Fourth Reich · United States Army · Maquis · FBI · SS Special Projects Division|
|Global Resistance||Jessica and Sophia Blazkowicz · B.J. Blazkowicz · Anya Oliwa · Grace Walker · Abby Walker|
|Nazis||Messler · Lothar Brandt · Julie Brandt · Winkler|
|Other||Billy Blaze · Max Hass · Set Roth|
|Melee/Throwing||Hatchet · Balisong|
|Sidearms||Pistole · Maschinenpistole|
|Assault weapons||Sturmgewehr · Blitzgewehr · Kubelgewehr · LaserKraftWerk · Elektrokraftwerk|
|Explosives||Dieselkraftwerk · Handgranate|
|Heavy weapons||Laserhammer · Dieselhammer · Hammergewehr · Uberhammer|
|Other||Ram Shackles · Da'at Yichud Power Suit|
|Humans||Soldier · Commander (Übercommander) · Elite Guard · Sniper|
|Machines||Drone · Robotersoldaten ・ Laserhund · Panzerhund ・ Düsenjäger|
|Creatures||Bombenhund · Supersoldaten · Zerstörer · Zitadelle|
|Bosses||Winkler · Brüder Übergarde · Lothar Brandt|
|Vehicles||Project Whisper ・ Düsenjäger ・ Nachtfalter|